Cookies is a small piece of data (up to several KB) sent from a website and stored on the user device (for example: computer, mobile, tablet and etc.) browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be reliable mechanisms for websites to remember stateful information, such as:
- login data (IP address, connection time, city);
- browser type;
- demographic data;
- user browsing activity (which pages were visited in the past).
- ensure effective and safe working of main functions of the website (our cookies support our site security features and help to detect irregular site behavior);
- improve website working;
- identify returning visitors (these cookies help to show relevant information to visitors);
- analyze visitors habits ( to make sure visitors can find everything they are looking for);
- measure the streams of information and data sent to our site (statistic data).
We use two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies which remain even after closing the browser or shutting down the device/application and which are activated each time you visit the Sites. Different cookie may have different duration time.
- Session cookies which are erased once you close the browser or shut down the device. These cookies use encrypted data to unambiguously authenticate you.
Below we briefly identify the cookies we use on our site:
To identify visitor
|To find out if a user has chosen version for disabled||7 days||HTTP|
|A cookie for storing a user selected region||7 days||HTTP|
|Google Analytics||„Google Analytics“ cookies to separate user||24h
You can block the cookies, activating the settings in your browser, which enable you to decline the installation of all or some cookies. But if you are using the settings of your browser for blocking of all cookies (including technically necessary and functional cookies), it might be possible that you loose the full or partial access to our website or it’s functions.
More information on how you can manage cookies http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.